At Spectrum, our allegiance is to the client and we can state with pride that we always put our clients' needs first! As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we have a fiduciary duty to make decisions in our client's best interest 100% of the time.
Integrity. Commitment to Service. Standards of Excellence.
- The Golden Rule is the guiding principle of our firm.
- We are committed to performing our services in a highly professional and ethical manner that never compromises our clients' best interests and preserves our firm's integrity and exemplary reputation.
- Objectivity, accountability, and teamwork are key characteristics in our daily business operations.
- We are not affected by any outside influences or "perks"
- Our clients' overall long-term well being is our primary focus.
- As your fiduciary, loyalty and commitment to our clients always comes first!
- Our success is directly tied to our clients' success
- Extensive education and experience tempered by sound judgment and strong character are indicative of the personal qualities of our employees.
- Our experts utilize their educational backgrounds, experience, and unbiased market research to gain a thorough understanding of economic conditions and their impact on our clients' finances.
- We believe knowledge is power and keep our clients informed with various forms of communication, such as personal phone calls, social media updates, mail, newsletters, and emails.
- As a courtesy to our clients, we provide complimentary annual performance reviews.